Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stand firm

"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken not my covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord, who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10
Even in the most desperate of times, God is with us. Can we say the same? I know that I have a bad habit of deserting God in my darkest times. My human nature tells me that I have to throw my hands into everything and try to fix it myself. I think that I'm alone, just because I'm not looking hard enough to see what God is doing to make it all work out. But, just like every other time I fall short, God has it taken care of. Even when I desert God, he is faithful. His love never fails. How wonderful to know that I have a steadfast God who is always stronger than I am, and who will always come to my aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment